Sunday 13 September 2009

Another quick post as I have to prioritise membership work as opposed to sorting out my pictures from the day. My day list for Butterflies seems to be increasing with the warm weather (8 today), but the bird day list is declining at 39!
.
A delightful place to pose for a piccie...
.

.
Rook
.

.
Not my best Wheatear, but I do like these lively birds and cannot resist taking lots of pics!
.

.

.
I wish I could have done this one more justice, but I think the car was still moving (that's my excuse anyway!)...
.

.
Wall Brown
.
.
.
Not sure which Grasshopper or Cricket this is. By the way it was hopping around I would go for Groundhopper!... He was livlier than the company he was keeping... In a churchyard!
.

.
Red Admiral (I think)
.

.
Another Silver Y - There seems to be a lot of these about at the moment...
.

.
Spider - I just don't have the time to ID!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment